EB Sener Consultancy LTD
EB SENER CONSULTANCY LTD provides residential and commercial conveyancing services to the North Cyprus property market and beyond.
Our conveyancing team, consists of property lawyers, conveyancing executives, customer service executives and administrative executives, they are a team of experienced individuals who know the industry and processes inside out. They understand the importance of keeping clients informed and working efficiently and effectively with all relevant parties, to ensure that client’s investments are sound and without high risk.
We believe communication is key and we strive to keep all parties involved and updated throughout to ensure a swift and smooth transaction for all parties.
The core elements underlining our conveyancing procedures are governed by the following:
- General advise and guidelines to our client on the buying and selling process
- Researching who legally owns the property being purchased or sold
- Conducting searches and asking local authorities about any issues that might affect the property
- Drafting contracts with details of the sale
- Overseeing contract signing and exchange
- Liaising with estate agents involved in the sale and other party representatives
- Overseeing contract registration at the District Lands Office
- Submitting Interior Ministry application for Permission to Purchase
- Paying taxes such as stamp duty and other relevant taxes on behalf of the client
- Preparing transfer documents
- Keeping records of relevant payments
Once the investments of our clients are finalised we offer guidelines and assistance in obtaining residency permits and/or work permits.
An integral part of investing includes provisions for securing the ownership of your investment for your beneficiaries in the future. At this point we are able to assist you in drawing up a Will in North Cyprus, we also assist with all probate matters.